Registration is still open
Refunds: 50% through April 15, no refund after April 15
Get more attendance planning information including hotels.
Law and Inequalities: Global and Local
Recent decades have seen the persistence and growth of powerful inequalities within and between groups and within and among nations. The 2014 program theme returns to a question central to the Association’s founding: the role of law and legal institutions in sustaining, creating, interrogating, and ameliorating inequalities.
To search for a participant, use the last name only in the speaker field. Once in the session, click on the abstract link to see the papers.
- Registration and Check-in opens on Wednesday, May 28 from 2:00pm to 7:00pm, then from 8:00am to 6:00pm every day except Sunday when we close at noon.
- General Meeting Sessions will run from Thursday, May 29, 8:15am - 6:30pm, through Sunday June 1, ending at noon on Sunday.
- Sessions are one hour and forty-five minutes in length with forty-five minute lunch break.
- Welcome Reception and Awards Ceremony (cash bar) will be on Thursday, May 29 at 6:45pm
- 50th Anniversary Party is on Friday, May 30th from 7:30pm to 10:30pm. Get the exciting details here!
- Annual 5k Fred DuBow Memorial Fun Run is Saturday morning, May 31, at 6:45am. Open to all. More information to come.
- Don't miss the Local Reception (cash bar) sponsored by the University of Minnesota on Saturday from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Also on Saturday night, Life of the Law presents Live Law 4, Gutters, Strikes, and Spares: True stories about law told live.
Get the flyer for more details
April 15 –No more changes accepted for printed program